Vegan & Oil-free Recipes

The men of the house

 
Leo & Manjeev.
I don't often get to see them together like that but when I do it makes me very happy.


 
Leo is actually a very friendly dog so the only reason he is wearing a muzzle is because it's compulsory in Singapore. Doberman are considered 'schedule 2' breeds (i.e. dangerous breeds). It kinda makes me sad but if it's the law there's not much I can do about it. Plus, he's so used to it now that he gets all excited when I pick the muzzle up, he knows he's going for a walk!


 
When we were living in India walking the dogs could sometimes be a real challenge because of all the street dogs that become aggressive when you walk past. Also, after being hit by a car Leo completely refused to cross the road so I couldn't take him out from our residential area. Thankfully, now he's completely over the trauma and we can go on nice peaceful (and hot) walks.


Comments

Popular Posts