Vegan & Oil-free Recipes

Meet moah



As I walked through the stables this morning this beautiful horse caught my attention. Many horses tend to be quite unfriendly and warn you not to get too close by flattening their ears towards the back. This pretty fellow, on the other hand, was looking very welcoming. I love how the dark spots on his skin only come through around his eyes and nostrils. It gives him a very cool washed out look. The fact that he licked me all over made me like him even more.

I have been around horses for a large part of my life already but I feel I don't know much about them. I have never owned a horse and looking back I think I have felt too shy to really work on developing a special relationship with any one horse in particular.

There is this one horse at the riding club that I like very much. I have been riding her when her owner is travelling and she is an absolute sweetheart. I don't remember ever feeling so endeared towards a horse. Unfortunately she is a jumping horse and I have invested too much in learning how to play polo (or rather, trying to learn) to think about anything else, at least at the moment.







 


Comments

Popular Posts