Vegan & Oil-free Recipes

The cats' garden

 

We live in a relatively small apartment but we are very lucky to be on the ground floor (or first floor, as it is referred to here in Singapore). We're at the back of the condominium facing a swimming pool with lots of funny fountains and Jacuzzi that sometimes works but most often doesn't. Moti and Barfi, our two Singaporean Special cats like to lounge in the grassy bit just outside the terrace (cos, y'know, why be in the terrace when you can be outside). Initially I was very worried about it. I was scared that someone would complain that the cats were hanging around the swimming pool. In Singapore I am always terrified of people complaining, or of laws whose existence I might not be aware of but that could land me a big fine. Well I was wrong, it turns out that most of the passers by quite like these two little guys. Barfi, the girl, tends to be a little shy and disappears into the hedge but Moti, our boy, loves to socialize with the guys at the pool.
 







Comments

Popular Posts