Vegan & Oil-free Recipes

Cookie & Sleep

 

I can't think of many things that are more soothing than a sleeping dog, especially if that dog happens to stick her ear out while she sleeps to make sure she keeps an 'ear' on everything that is going on. Cookie is an anxious lady and you don't often see her fast asleep like that during the day time. Instead, she likes to keep guard and warn me every time someone walks by the terrace. There are some dangerous folks out there. The gardener, for example.


And a little insight into the joys of having pets and the accompanying hair that gets ALL OVER the place no matter how many times you vacuum the apartment. They're on a fish diet so they don't lose as much hair as they used to but, oh boy.

I think they're used to seeing some small white hair on my dresses in the office, especially on the days when one of the cats decides to hug me before I leave.


Comments

Popular Posts