Vegan & Oil-free Recipes

the death of the honey badger



I really wish I would have been able to introduce you to Mr Honey badger but he was brutally turn to pieces today. He's pretty talkative (and curses a lot) which irritated Palo a lot. He's been trying to catch the honeybadger for a while now but so far I managed to keep a protective eye out for him. Today was the day I failed him.

Cookie was the one to get hold of him, snatching him off the book rack. She immediately freaked out upon hearing speak, let him go and jumped away. But Palo was standing nearby and quickly took advantage of the situation.

I'm almost surprised how quickly he tore his apart. It was like he was taken not pleasure whatsoever. He was on a mission, this needed to be done. Once it was clear we wouldn't hear anything from Mr Honey badger again, Palo just left him there.

I can't entirely blame Palo, however. That little badger had gone completely off the hook recently, speaking without being prompted and regularly everyone within earshot a heart attack. RIP honey badger, you will be missed.


Cookie looking appalled at what Palo is up too.

 
And Palo pretending he's ashamed. He's not.

Here's a video, just so you can see it live with your own eyes. I'm warning you, though, it's not pretty.



Comments

Popular Posts