Vegan & Oil-free Recipes

Pasir Ris Beach Park with the dogs.

 
 


We woke up early this morning to walk to Pasir Ris Beach Park. It's a beach walking distance from home so I've been meaning to go there for a while now but never got around to it until this morning. The 30 minute walk there was busy with traffic but once we reached the park it felt like an oasis of calm. We were there early enough to make sure it wasn't too crowded.


 















When you reach the park you first come across the fishing pond. I had heard about it and was happy I could finally see it. Mainly elderly groups sitting around waiting for fish to catch. I was told you can also catch lobsters but I'm not sure whether it was that pond they were referring too.



Leo scratching his back as we reached the park. We really do think he often acts like a horse.


I was amazed to come across this beautiful mangrove. I was really tempted to let the dogs swim in it too.


Even Cookie who's not a huge fan of water looked tempted.


After another 10 minutes walk we finally reached the beach.




Some more guys fishing. Not sure if they managed to get anything.



Can you see the huge cargoes behind the tree?

Comments

Popular Posts