Vegan & Oil-free Recipes

Did anyone say it was easy?

I don't know if it's just me, but this is one of the hardest things I've ever done.

I already knew I was pretty impatient and now I also know that I am prone to losing my cool very quickly. I just get so easily frustrated and angry. It takes an insane amount of self control for me to keep going, to repeat the exercise over and again and to try and handle behaviours that are not in the list tackled by Jan Fennell.

Today for example, I stepped out with Palo and suddenly I heard Cookie and Leo howling. This is the first time I EVER hear them howl. I couldn't believe it and I am still trying to figure what I did wrong to cause separation anxiety, a problem I didn't even have in the first place.

I am discovering that I am my biggest weakness when it comes to changing the pack dynamics. If I can't remain cool, they will never recognize me as the leader. I probably have to work on myself before I do anything else.

In the meanwhile, thank god they know how to be super cute. It makes it worthwhile.




Comments

Popular Posts