Vegan & Oil-free Recipes

Swimming with horses


The first time I swam on a horse I must have been 11 or 12 years old. It was in France on a holiday horse riding camp. I loved the experience but I probably didn't think it was that extraordinary.

Here I am, 15 years later, doing it for the second time. But this time, the experience took a whole new dimension. I could not have imagined more paradisiac conditions than the Mozambican archipelago, the turquoise transparent waters and the bright blue sky.

This is definitely a bucket list thing. If you ever get the occasion, you MUST MUST try it. It's the best feeling in the world.



Here I am with Pat, the owner of Mozambique Horse Safari



Good old Evita tried to kick me off, I stayed on mind you


Here on Holi, probably the prettiest horse around


With Jasna from Belgium, another volunteer



Little Coconut going for a swim too, there's no way he was going to miss up on the occasion. 



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts