Vegan & Oil-free Recipes

A weekend sailing in France


I don’t seem to putting much photos of horses up lately, or photos of anything for that matter. 

This is probably because I am working again and finding it a little difficult to find enough time to be around horses. 

I’m not going to complain, however, as I got to spend a very relaxing weekend sailing with members of my family in the South of France. Not only I very much needed not to do ANYTHING for a while but also it turned out that I didn’t feel seasick, not once, not even for a minute. And that, friends, was the biggest gift of all. 

With my cousins and two of my brothers, we spent hours simply relaxing, soaking in the sun, something which is a luxury since all of us live in the UK and the summer has so far been nonexistent. 

Ahh, just thinking of the sun as I look out the window and see the grey sky. At least it’s not raining, for now…


Uncle Stephen who initiated the trip


Cousin Charlie


Bro' Timo


Cousin Annabel


They look peaceful, don't they?


Timo's cool tattoo but not so clean feet ^^



All shoes on deck

Comments

Popular Posts