Vegan & Oil-free Recipes

NYE 2014 - Koh Pangan Full Moon

I was lucky enough to celebrate the end of 2014 and the beginning of 2015 in one of the most extraordinary settings I've ever seen. We spent the night getting painted on, dancing away on the island of Koh Pangan in Thailand for the Full Moon party. I'm not entirely sure it was indeed a full moon but regardless, there were over 30,000 us doing just that - partying.

We had worried that it would be a bit rough with so many inebriated youngsters (and not so youngsters) in the same place but it wasn't the case. The crowd was a good one and we could enjoy without worrying.

Happy New Year!!

Gosh, 2015 does have a lot in store for us.

The New Year in a few pics...

















I had to put up that breathtaking horse tattoo I made for myself. What an artist, I'm telling you.

Comments

Popular Posts