Vegan & Oil-free Recipes

May photo dump


It's been a VERY hot two months. We've had the hottest April on record, I can let you imagine what a heatwave feels like during what is already well known as the blistering Indian summer. 

But life somehow goes on, more tired, more grumpy, more sweaty, but it goes on nonetheless. We alternate between moments where we feel very sorry for ourselves, and moments where we feel immensely privileged to go home to an air conditioner while so many (including our own animals and farm staff) deal with the heat 24/7. 

The heatwave hasn't stopped us from enjoying life, though. We've been on long walks with the dogs (at 6am), Manjeev started learning to play golf, we give regular showers to all the animals (and ourselves) and we've learned to smile (through tears) during the endless power cuts. Everyone keeps reminding me that I chose to live here. Believe it or not, 47C or not, I'd still chose India. Crazy me. 

Below are some random photos taken over the last few weeks. I've been off social media so have taken much fewer photos than usual, which has felt blissful. 

 












Comments

Popular Posts