Vegan & Oil-free Recipes

Back home in Udaipur



But where is home for you? I hear you say. 

Well, the answer is simple. It’s wherever our dogs are. So if we are reunited with the dogs, it’s kind of like home. So right now home is in Udaipur, back where we were before going to Argentina. We still have work to do to prepare for our Monty Roberts exam in March. It feels like March is tomorrow. GAH.

So we’re working hard, going to the farm in the morning to work with the horses and spend the afternoon the nose in our books learning the theory. There is a lot of it! It’s been years since I properly had to learn anything like that - it reminds me of my time at university. Manjeev and I have a completely different way of doing our homework. I’m slightly obsessed with planning. I have probably 6 or 7 different schedules and time tables. Manjeev, on the other hand, trusts his instinct. I don’t know how he does it - I wouldn’t be able to sleep if I were him. Good thing I’m not!


Oh, and it’s COLD. Did I ever complain about Indian heat? Because I miss it!



our study room



commute to the farm


highlight of the morning - tea







the wonderful naraini


one of the three resident babies




Comments

Popular Posts