Vegan & Oil-free Recipes

A beautiful mess - Episode 0 - ME

There must be something about this time of year that I keep coming back to my blog...even if it's been months! It's been 9 months exactly. 

So many things have happened over the last 9 months. I got a new horse, started a new business. 

And I'm making vlogs again!

I've decided to finally do the type of vlogging I've been wanting to do for years but haven't had the courage. 

I want to make videos about all the different aspects of my life. 

I've been doing this thing for a really long time now where I compartmentalize my life. I'll have the horse and farm side of me, and some people will only know that side. Then I'll have the sugar trading business side, and others will only know that side. 

I've even added a new side: the coach. 

But this time I don't want to add a new compartment. I want to integrate all the parts, regardless of whether they make sense or feel coherent. 

So welcome to my new vlog series: A beautiful mess. Because, frankly, that's what I am (aren't we all, though?). 

I hope you enjoy it :) 


In this vlog I talk about the 3 reasons why I'm starting this new series: 

1) Because it's something I've always wanted to do but were too scared. I now want to overcome that fear of what others will think or say. This vlog will be part of that healing process

2) Because I want to uphold myself to certain standards. There are things that are important to me that can sometimes fall to the side. This is my effort at keeping me on track. 

3) Because I love to create and tell stories, and making videos is just another outlet for me

Comments

Popular Posts