Vegan & Oil-free Recipes

Day dreaming in London


It's been a long, long time since I last came to London. I am generally rather prejudiced against British weather and the idea of setting foot on the isle any time between September and May is scary. Having said that, I was very excited about coming back, especially since everyone's been saying the weather in London was unusually good. (Look at me already talking so much about the weather, it gets to you). 

Well, the weather was not unusually good, it was as it is usually, pretty awful with lots of rain and freezing cold winds. But we had lots of fun. 

We went around like good old tourists, walking all over the place and re-discovering that incredible city. Streets were full of people, restaurants were bustling and everyone seems to have so much energy. I had forgotten about this buzz!

We didn't stay long enough, but we will back back as we are officially moving there in May. 

That's it, the cat is out of the bag! I'm going to be a Londoner again. 




a walk through my old uni



the 5 minutes during which we saw a blue sky - it was raining soon after


brixton market


okay, i admit, i love it



Comments

Popular Posts