Vegan & Oil-free Recipes

Yogis


If I ever thought I would one day write about yoga, let alone practice yoga, I would properly slap myself and say 'No, not you'. I used to get so irritated by all those people who eat, breathe yoga and feel like they have everything to teach, and you have everything to learn.  

Looking back, I was maybe a little intolerant and I am trying my best not to become that annoying person, but gawd I feel everyone should do it! 

The only reason I picked it up was because a friend had become a yoga teacher and I wanted to support her in this initiative. It was a stressful time when I was starting the business and didn't know where everything was headed (still don't, though). Not only the hour went by very quickly, I felt a sense of relaxation when I walked out that I hadn't felt in a while. 

Anyways, here we are back in India, and yoga has become part of our routine. Even M loves it, and initially he was reluctant, to say the least. 

This is a really silly photo, but I love it. 

Comments

Popular Posts